Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Brodie and I are at the stage now where Valentine's Day is nothing. We both know we love each other and we express it regularly. This year, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't get to the store not to mention I didn't know what to buy anyway, I didn't have time to make something, I just couldn't do it this year. With that said, I was not upset when Brodie bought Alex and her cousin Brianne tickets to see Dora the Explorer Live (in Camden) for that day. It was a nice show for the girls. The boys went to the Camden Aquarium then we had lunch in Philly with Aunt Fran.The four of us: Alex, Me, Brianne, and DianeThe girlsMe and my PunkinAlex, Diane, & Brianne

Brianne absolutely loved the show. It was so nice to see her smile and dance and clap. I could tell, she was really excited. As for Alex, I think she's just a tad too big. She liked the show. It just wasn't as exciting to her. She clapped and danced, but only after I coached her.

All in all, it was a nice day. The boys seemed to enjoy themselves and it was really nice to see Aunt Fran.

No comments: