Friday, February 13, 2009

I Have An Addiction

I must confess... I have an addiction. It is one that is very bothersome to me at times. I am completely and utterly consumed and helpless. I am an addict. I am addicted to Facebook. I had no idea what I was getting into when my good friend Denise sent me the invitation to join. I thought sure, I blog, I MySpace, I'll Facebook. I had no idea that I would not be able to sit at my computer without logging on. I didn't realize that I would need to log on as soon as I wake up in the morning, various times throughout the day, and once again before I go to bed. I had no idea that it would cause me to neglect the dishes, the laundry, the cleaning, WORKING, and even the children at times. I find myself saying, "Just one more second honey, I'm trying to do something real fast." I spend hours on Facebook and get NOTHING done. I love it and hate it all at the same time. I am; an addict.

No comments: