Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!

Laura's birthday is on Valentine's day. She turned 11 this year. So we thought she might like Dave & Busters. Afterwards, she came to our house and I made her birthday brownies (she already had cake with her family on her actual birthday). As you will see below, my first attempt ever at writing on a cake (well, brownies). Might I add, it was not as hard as I expected. I do, however, feel I could benefit from a decorators class which I think would be fun.Here are some photos: The car trip to Philly
Laura and her chocolately milk shake that she had for lunch
Horse racin'They were still warm so the icing kept melting.
I thought Laura would enjoy seeing this picture posted.

Laura enjoys magic and Brodie enjoys sharing his secrets with her. So he likes to buy her magic tricks of her own. Here, she is pulling a bubble from the air and turning it into glass. Not bad.

No comments: