Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Scrapbooking with the Sister Missionaries

I enjoy scrapbooking. At this stage in my life, I do more single projects like the occasional card or a present for someone. I haven't made my own scrapbook in a long time. Who has the time. It is time consuming. I still enjoy every aspect of it though. I also like to have whatever I need to want at the time on hand. So, I have lots of stuff...and I don't mind sharing.
Ever since I joined the LDS church, my best friend Stephanie and I liked to feed the missionaries. Missionaries are young men (elders) and women (sisters) who are called to teach people about the church. Missionaries taught me when I was researching the LDS religion. So when I moved down to Cape May, Brodie didn't mind continuing that especially since our area is covered by sisters. Most Mormons are scrapbookers. This is how I learned the trait. When the sisters where over for dinner last week and they spoke of their photos, I offered for them to come over and scrapbook. It was fun.
Sister Tolefson and Sister Thorton and their projects. Sister Thorton decided to make some Miss You cards after being indecisive about what photos to use and what layout to choose for her project. I hope the girls are proud of themselves. I had fun.

No comments: