Saturday, January 31, 2009

In The Beginning

On Wednesday last week, the "B Wing", otherwise known as Pre-K, K, 1st, and 2nd grades, put on a little show called "In The Beginning". It was the story of God creating the earth. It was very cute. I went to the morning performance then Alex was sick on the bus so we didn't make it to the evening show. My pictures didn't turn out so great but All the kids were way cute. The Pre-K
My Punkin
The whole gang
Joey was bored to tears so I held the camera out in front of us and took a picture. He said "Hey, you took a picture of us" and smiled.
I took some video but my stinkin camera would not stay in focus but I figured at least you could hear part of the song. Take caution, video may cause nausea.


Kindergarten's part was about creating the sky. There song was "Bautifully Blue".

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

When i went to listen to your video I kept turning my volume up because i couldn't hear...and then i realized the sound was off. so, i turned it on and the music from your page was blasting and it scared the crap out of me. I'll listen later when i'm more focused lol