Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Puzzled

We were on vacation last week so today was Alex's first day back to school. She brought home a bunch of stuff she missed (even though her teacher sent a bunch with us), including a blank puzzle piece. I'm reading the instructions. The theme is service. The school wants to acknowledge the acts of service performed by the families at school. Decorate with thoughts of "celebrating service" in mind. Please return to school by Wednesday, January 21,2009. I'm thinking, "January 21st, thats, thats, TOMORROW!" I spent from 4:00 when I got the note from the bookbag until right now, 10:30 putting it together. I only stopped to cook and eat dinner which lasted about half an hour. Things just were not working out the way I wanted. Anyway, here's the finished product: Now I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

how did i miss the part where you donated your hair to locks of love? that's cool. :)

Stephanie said...

It was last Valentine's Day =)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

haha...it's kind of confusing because our names are the same..and the pics aren't showing up next to the comments. i'm all..i didn't write that..but you did. ha!