Friday, December 12, 2008

A Day At School, Merry X-Mas K-A!

Today I went into school with Alex's class to make Christmas crafts. Of course I forgot my camera but I took some photos of what we made when she got home.
This is a stuffed snowman (sock) and rudolph magnet. Fun! The snowman had googly eyes but they did not make it home so I drew some on until I get some more eyes. The buttons also popped off but managed to make it home so I had to sew them on. Good as new.
These are applesauce and cinnamon ornaments. You make a paste or sort of a dough my mixing the applesauce and cinnamon then flatten and cut out with cookie cutters. Let me tell you, what a mess but fun. My living room sure does smell good!
The stocking ornament was a glue together craft from oriental trading. Easy and cute. The other was my idea that I found in a craft book. Not what the picture looked like nor what I expected but still cute.
I made those ready to bake sugar cookies with the imprints on them. They went over much better than the eyeball cookies at Halloween and they were much easier too. Go figure. Thank you to the other mothers that came in and helped out and also to those who sent in supplies!

No comments: