Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

I love our tree this year. I think I love our tree every year but especially this year because Alex made 8 of the ornaments on the tree this year and One thing I love is ornaments. No particular kinds. I have quite a few favorites on our tree including Alex's. To see some of Alex's, goto http://campbellsoupandkids.blogspot.com/2008/12/day-at-school-merry-x-mas-k.html
This is a symbol of the love Brodie and I share. Bottom right was my Momma's, it has her name on it.


This was the first ornament I ever bought for myself. It was on my first tree on my own.


I painted this ornament when I was in the second grade.

We put this one together but they say ladybugs bring good luck.





This was from our Disney vacation
This one came from Aunt Sue, I think, a couple of years ago. I have always loved it.



This is a Lenox Bride & Groom that was a wedding gift from my Mommom.


No comments: