Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Night Out

This is a photo of me & Mommom at her company Christmas party last night. My Poppop was sick yesterday so she needed someone to take his ticket and asked me to go. I gladly accepted! I enjoy hanging out with my mommom and last night was no exception. This photo was from the YMCA. We also did the electric slide (of course). No party would be complete without it. We ate and danced and sang. The food was pretty good and so was the company. She works for the South Jersey Hospital System. It's probably one of the largest employers in Cumberland County. Over the years, quite a few of my family members worked there. My sister currently does, although she did not go to the party. I saw my Uncle Charlie and Aunt Barb and their daughter Shelly. As well as my cousin Debbie and her husband John. I also ran into my cousin Terrania. I sat next to a woman, Barbara, whom I really enjoyed meeting and talking to. It reminded me of something Tyler said in the movie Fight Club about single servings of people. I couldn't find the quote or I would've posted it. All in all, it was a fun night. Thanks Mommom!

No comments: