Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Ready for Kindergarten

Wow! First day came and went and it's hard to believe. My big girl was nervous but she tried hard not to let it show. Mommy, on the other hand tried really hard not to cry. I can't believe she's growing up so fast! She survived and so did I. She drew a really great picture of herself on the swing. I didn't know my punkin could do that! I was amazed and extremely proud! Joey was a little concerned. He asked when she was coming home a few times. By this time next week, he'll look forward to his alone time. Sayin Goodbye... A little reluctantly.


One last hug from Mommy =(...=)
Mrs. Tomlin, Alex's new teacher! She had a great day at school!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

okay...she is getting so big. I can't believe it. mine better grow up way slower!!!

Stimpson Family said...

Oh, my gosh! She is so big, so is little Joey! They are adorable! Where did her blonde hair go?

Lee and I are doing well are are already expecting a little on of our own. Crazy, huh! She is due in December. Check out our main blog, which will give you links to the others, including baby pictures.

http://ourownfamilyblog.blogspot.com/