Monday, September 29, 2008

Thomas' Baptism

On Sunday, the newest member of the Campbell family, Thomas Campbell was baptized. Catholic of course just as all the other Campbells. Happy mother and father, Brodie's brother Tom and Diane, asked Brodie and I to be his Godparents. We were touched and very honored. However, I am not Catholic. I am Mormon. So I am considered a Christian Witness. That's good enough for me = ). Thank you Tom and Diane!
The baptism boy. Isn't he the cutest baby ever! Handsome indeed!The BaptismAlex- Isn't she beautiful!This is Joey trying to entertain himself.Parents and Godparents Brodie's brother Kevin, Little Kev, Steffie, and baby Thomas Steffie and Alex
Joey found a friend at the celebration after the baptism that brought some Thomas trains. Of course, he very quickly became Joey's new best friend. Our Family. It figures, I had to be the one to mess up the picture with my eyes closed.

No comments: