Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On sunday, Alex went to a birthday party for a girl at school. It was at Montego Bay's indoor waterpark in Wildwood. She was reluctant to go in the pool and was finally having a good time when another girl dunked her... twice. I wish I had seen it because I probably would have ripped that girl right out of the pool. I felt terrible. I should've been paying better attention. She was hysterical. It was horrible. She'll probably never want to go in the pool again.She looked adorable!She played alone after the incident. I told her we could leave but she didn't want to go until she got her cake and ice cream. But she was ruined. I wanted to choke that other kid but I refrained and said nothing. I should've talked to her mother. I am angry with myself but she's over it. Wish I could go back in time.

No comments: