Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alex's 6th Birthday

We had Alex's birthday party on Saturday, the day before her birthday. She chose the Wetlands Institute which was definately a good choice in our opinion. Alex in her new birthday dressTaking a picture with her little brother Joey

The party started with pizza then a presentation on some of the wetlands creatures.

She talks about a sea star and they listen intently.Alex kisses a horseshoe crab for 7 years good luck.Old friends and new ones. Tony sitting in the nest.
Morgan and HaleyTime for cake. Then to open presents. The kids were so funny. They kept moving closer and closer to her and Joey kept hollering, " I can't see! I can't see!"
It's hard to believe that my baby girl is 6. It seems like yesterday that we were blessed with her birth (well, not quite but time has flown). Everyday she amazes me. She recently expressed an interest in writing in cursive. She loves writing her name that way. She also can be the best big sister at times. She is very good to her brother and does lots of nice things for him and I love it. She is very smart and I love her personality. I need time to slow for a little while.

No comments: