Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alex's 1st T-Ball Game!

Saturday was Alex's very 1st ever T-Ball game. To give you and idea how a T-Ball game goes, Every player hits the ball 3 times and the last kid at bat gets the home run. No one is ever out, although some kids have played before and still try and tag the other team member out. It takes about an hour. Very cute.
We started off being late and forgetting her hat. Luckily, her team was in the outfield so she didn't miss her turn at bat. Anyway, I left her there with one of the Moms I knew and went home to get her hat. We return and she is in the field so I missed her very 1st at bat. Joey does not want to get out of the car. He was tired and I understood. We were parked right in front of the game so I ran the hat over, took this picture and went back to car to try to convince him to get out. I saw her second bat but was too far to get a good picture. Joey finally decides he'll cooperate and get out. As I'm watching the game, not completely paying attention to him, I hear, "Look at that kid" and my boy is walking the white line around the field near the batter as he was getting ready to hit. Finally, I desperately tried to get a good video of her at her third bat and failed miserably. All I got was a swing and miss and I missed the hit. Oh well, next time. Did I mention that Alex is the only girl on the team =)

No comments: