Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brianne's 4th Birthday

Brianne's Birthday was forever ago and I am so behind on my posts. Anyway, her party was on March 21st which is the day of her birthday and both sides of the family got together for her party to celebrate. She wore the prettiest little dress, like she does every year. Why I do not buy my punkin a pretty little dress for her birthday is beyond me. Maybe I'll start. I'll forget by November I'm sure. Anyway, I wanted to share some photos. The children are so cute and I love when we get together.
The Birthday Girl getting ready to blow out her candles. There were Easter eggs hidden all over the house. This is Joey with his mouth stuffed with candy.
Brianne got Tinkerbelle dress up clothes for her birthday. She and Alex dressed up right away!
She also got ballet classes, leotard and slippers from her grandparents on her Mom's side. She loved it. She put the slippers on and started dancing.
The kids limboed. This is Alex and Laura.
They live in Collegeville PA so the drive was a little far and we always hit traffic, but we had a great day. Thanks, Brianne, for sharing your big day with us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brianne! We love you!

No comments: