Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Pappap!

Last Saturday was Mike's birthday. It was also Eddie's 18th Birtday in which I forgot my camera therefore getting no pictures. Party for Eddie on Saturday so we went up on Sunday to see Mike and sing.Getting this picture was difficult. I took 6 and this was as good as it got.Sweet girls. Crazy boys!

"Happy Birthday to You"

Through the Years


When Mom & Mike got together some 15+ years ago, we were almost a regular Brady Bunch. Mike was divorced with 2 kids and Mom divorced with 3. I was 16 and in my Senior year of high school. Then it wasn't long before I was off to college. For the longest time, I always felt his family was his family and ours was ours. Over the years we had our differences and I was worried when Mom got sick how things would turn out. One thing is for sure today, Mike will always be Pappap and he will always be family. Same goes for his kids. We really have meshed together over the years. Even though Mom is gone, I am greatful they found each other. We love you Mike.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad about that too...I'm sure your babies are his babies...and he adores them...so I'm glad that you get to see him and celebrate things...etc. He was a funny guy. Ha...i just got a little teary..i really need to come visit. :(