Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon

My not so little brother Brandon is 8 years younger than me but significantly taller than me. A good 4-6 inches at least. He turned 24 this year today. We didn't get to see him for his birthday but I wanted to share some pictures of him. I didn't have a digital camera until I met Brodie so the earliest I will post is 2003. Yes, I have a scanner but do not have the time or desire to search my attic for others.



2003
2004
2005
2006





2007



2008



2009
A common factor in all of these photos is that my brother is fun. Silly, but fun and always has been. Even though there is 8 years between us, he has always been close to me. I used to do all kinds of things with him. He always visited me at college and I've taken him to Ozzie concerts. I love him to pieces and so does his nieces and nephews. Happy Birthday Bran. You're the best little bro a girl could have.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That boy sure does like to stick his tongue out. lol.

Stephanie said...

HaHa! I know, I have so many pictures of him like that.