Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Sister, Tracie

My sister has got to be my favorite person in the entire world. My love for her is unconditional. We are merely 10 months apart. Yep, that means for 2 months out of the year, we are the same age which makes us "Irish Twins". As you can see in the next few pictures, my mother used to dress us the same often when were young. Most pictures that I have found we are wearing the same clothes or a variation of the same clothes. We have shared clothes for as long as I can remember. For the longest time we got identical presents. It made Christmas interesting sometimes because one of us always knew what we were getting based on what the other has already opened. Had I been born 'on time' instead of 4 weeks early, we would've been in the same grade in school but I made the cut off. Because of that, we had our own friends but were always friends with each others friends also. Trace- this one's for you. I love the finger up the nose! I think we're about 3 & 4
This is the following Christmas
Tracie's 8th grade graduationMy high school graduation
Her senior year
Mother's Day 2007
My sister is the best. She always has and always will be there for me. I know I can count on her for anything and vice versa. I love her dearly. Happy Belated Birthday to you, my sister.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Over the years and all of my crazy tempers you still love me as only a sister would. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. I just hope you understand I will be there for you as you would for me. I LOVE YOU!!!!