Friday, July 10, 2009

Ocean City with Camryn, Evin, and Emee

A couple of weeks ago, Camryn, Evin, and Emee spent the night and we went to a fundraiser at Playland's pier in Ocean City. They had $10 wrist bands for 4 hours. It was busy but we didn't have to wait too long. Joey and Emee
Emily and Evin
Alex and Camryn
Brodie riding in the kiddie helicopter
This is the Hurricane. Alex and Emee didn't really like this ride. I was surprised because my punkin has become quite the daredevil.
Joey and Mommy riding the train.
Alex, Gavin, and Emee. Gavin is the cutest little boy that Alex went to school with who is a little sweet on Alex. He told his Mommy that Alex makes him feel a little funny. OMG right? Aren't they too young for that? Anyway, his mom has told me how the little girls act funny around him. They chase him around and stuff. Alex does not, that 's probably why he likes her. But I saw it first hand with Emily. She initially was laying her head on his shoulder for the picture but he didn't like it so I told her to stop. When she first saw him, she got giggly and within minutes, she began to chase him around. No way. She's only five. Guess I gotta watch out for my baby girl. She had a couple of boyfriends.

No comments: